Ride Hard and Earn the Downhill. We cyclists have a tendency to curse the hill as we crawl up its windy ridge, but without the ups we cannot have the downs. So quit bitching – get and sweat on and earn the right to blaze down the hill. This limited edition art print was originally designed for the 2011 Artcrank exhibition. The edition sold out extremely quickly so here we have the second edition. Hand printed by Graham Pilling aka Army of Cats. Here’s what he has to say about this fantastic design…
“When riding through the hills of Yorkshire as a young lad, ‘earning the downhill’ was something my friends and I used to say when tackling the hills and valleys. I decided to commemorate this mantra by creating an original poster design to provide inspiration for fellow cyclists.”
‘Ride Hard and Earn the Downhill’ is a 3 colour screenprint, hand printed with water based inks on 300gsm, acid free, natural coloured Cyclus paper. The size is roughly A2 – 59.5cm x 42cm.
Features of Ride Hard and Earn the Downhill
- 3 colour screenprint,
- hand printed with water based inks on 300gsm, acid free, natural coloured Cyclus paper.
- Paper size: 59.5 x 42cm (approx A2)
- Image size: 55 x 38cm
- Limited Edition: 100 prints made in total of this edition
- Each one is signed and numbered by the artist
- Originally created for ArtCrank London 2011 exhibition; ArtCrank is a series of international events exhibiting some of the best graphic arts in celebration of cycling culture.
- This print is sold unframed, and is sent carefully rolled inside a sturdy cardboard tube.
More Limited Edition Cycling Art
Want more Limited Edition Cycling Art Prints? We regularly stock work from new artistis, occasionally we also get exclusive runs of art prints.