The Lightskin is a nifty little piece of design from Korea. It won a Red Dot Design Award in 2010 and rightly so. This illuminating gadget removes all the clutter and fumbling involved with having a rear safety light on your beloved bike.
The Lightskin easily slots into your regular road / hybrid / mountain bike.
- 5 high-power LEDs
- Durability up to 400 hours
- Water resistant
- Quick ON/OFF Switch allows individual LED ON/Off control
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- 10 modes – 5 modes with 5 LEDs and 5 modes with 3 LEDs
- Weight approx 400g without batteries
What size seatpost does my bike take?
A typical road bike will be the 27.2mm variant, as will most hybrid bikes. Some mountain bikes take 27.2mm, some take 30.8mm and some take 31.6mm. You are welcome to return for an alternate size if you get it wrong. But google is your friend so try googling your bike and see what specs you can pull up… or measure it :-)