This Lightskin designed to be used with a Brompton folding bicycle or similar, is a nifty little piece of design from Korea. It won a Red Dot Design Award in 2010 and rightly so. This illuminating gadget removes all the clutter and fumbling involved with having a rear safety light on your beloved fold-able Brompton bike.
This is the Lightskin for Brompton. If you’re looking for a Lightskin for a regular road, mountain or hybrid bike – we have those too. You’ll find them here.
Note that this product is not made by or endorsed by Brompton themselves.
- 5 high-power LEDs
- Available in silver or black
- Durability up to 400 hours
- Water resistant
- Quick ON/OFF Switch allows individual LED ON/Off control
- Top L.E.D. doubles as the ON/OFF switch
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- 10 modes – 5 modes with 5 LEDs and 5 modes with 3 LEDs
- Designed specifically for Bromptons.
- Constructed from Aluminium
- Weight for standard length (without batteries) : 360 grams
See it in action…