See our Christmas Deliveries section here.
Postage & Shipping
- For UK customers you may choose Royal Mail or a range of courier options at the cart including Next Day (next working day), Saturday delivery and even delivery before 9:30am.
- Items are dispatched the same day (Mon-Fri) when ordered before 4pm GMT. Orders after 4pm will be despatched the next working day.
- For UK orders you should expect to receive the item the next working day if you choose “Next Day” or Saturday if you choose a Saturday based delivery. If you choose Royal Mail – it is likely to take 1-3 working days. No guarantees I’m afraid.
- For International orders, the time taken for your item to arrive will vary Contact us if you are concerned about the whereabouts of your orders and we will check the status of your package.
- We try to be as fair as possible with our shipping costs.
- We offer Free shipping to UK customers who spend £40 or more. This is via Royal Mail.
- We offer Free Shipping to EU customers who spend £100 or more. This is via DHL Express Delivery.
- Everyone gets price breaks with shipping. The more you spend, the cheaper it gets.
- We ship to UK, Europe, America & Canada, Australia, Singapore and more. The cart area will tell you if we ship to you and how much it will cost.
- Tracking is available on all orders that are sent UK & Worldwide unless you use Royal Mail in the UK.
- We want you to be happy with your order. So we give you up to 90 days to return your item if you are not completely satisfied. If you pay with PayPal we can only give you 60 days as that is the maximum it will allow us to refund. Card payments can be refunded up to 90 days after purchase.
- Upon return you may have a full refund or a replacement (if available). All we ask is that the item be returned in the state you received it.
- We can only refund your postage if the item is damaged, faulty or incorrect. Otherwise we cannot pay for your return postage. This is the guidance given by the Distance Selling Regulations.
Let us know via email here: email@example.com and please put your packing slip back in the package and most importantly – write your order number on the outside of the packaging somewhere. This helps us identify exactly who you are, what you ordered and how you want it dealt with…
And return here:
Stolen Goat Returns,
Unit 7 Avonside Industrial Park
Avonside Road, St Phillips
Bristol, BS2 0UQ
You are welcome to cancel your order before it has been despatched. At which point you get a full refund. If the order has already been despatched then see returns.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.